- Location: Other, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Web Designer JAM PHOTO PVT LTD has pioneered the production of photo books in Sri Lanka for weddings, holidays, travel, corporate, family events markets using state of the art HP indigo digital press technology. Jam Photo is a specialist producer of photo books that captures the momentous events through the highest quality, custom made photo books. They come in range of sizes with pages made up of an array of specialist papers & substrates, purpose designed binding and luxurious covers that will outmatch conventional silver halide albums. Responsibilities Assisting the web administrator Responsible for web designing and graphic designing Identify customer needs presenting design ideas to clients designing the websites visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the clients Research current design trends Ability to provide customer support Qualifications/Experience Sound Knowledge in HTML/CSS preferable HTML 5/CSS 3 Extensive knowledge of Adobe Master collection Min 1 year commercial experience in web design Diploma in IT or above Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken A positive and result oriented Can do attitude Age below 28 Willing to work 5 1/2 days Commitment to work flexible days and long hours we will offer an attractive remuneration package keeping in line with qualifications and work experience. if you feel you are the right candidate for the above please submit your resume along with min 3 sample works to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on LISTLK.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"